Dear Chapel Hill:
Due to limited seating capacity you must call and make a reservation for the service.
People without reservations will not be able to attend the service.
To make your reservation:
· Call Carol Odom 270-869-4468
· Give her your name and phone number
· Tell her how many people from your household will attend
· Tell her which service you plan to attend.
· Carol will assign you a number for your seat. You will need to remember this number for when you attend the service.
· If you later must cancel, please let Carol know.
We will be streaming the 9:30 a.m. service on the church website (chchurch.org).
If you have been sick in the previous 48 hours please do not attend.
Seniors and those with conditions that compromise your system, are encouraged to stay home
and stay safe.
· All attendees are required to wear a face mask.
· Someone will be at the doors to give you directions and provide hand sanitizer
· Ushers will assist you in finding your assigned seats
Families with children birth through 5th grade are encouraged to attend the Family Service in Static Hall at 9:30. Please contact Ashley Baird 270-952-4418 to reserve a table.
Thank you for your patience and compliance. Our motivation is your safety. We love you and look forward to the day when we will once again fellowship without limitations.
God’s blessings upon you.
8:00AM Contemporary Service in the Fellowship Hall
9:30AM Contemporary Service in the Sanctuary
11:00AM Blended Traditional & Contemporary Service in the Sanctuary
From infants to High School we have a safe and nurturing environment where your child or student can build strong friendships and learn to live for something greater than themselves.